*Mobile viewers!* Please Tap "MENU" to visit all pages
• Colleen has a BA in Art History and Painting from Colby College in Waterville, Maine
• 3+ years Master’s Degree Level course work in Animation, Packaging Design and UX Design
• 5+ years production design for packaging and photography for high-profile accounts and campaigns at agency or in-house environments (DDW, Sprint, Amazon, Annie’s, William’s Sonoma, etc.) Includes creating mockups, comps, SKU creation, editing multiple language files, 3d files created in Photoshop and Esko, file management while working with designers, production managers and printers.
• 10+ years experience with creating and organizing web assets, advertising and business collateral, pre & post digital processing, color manipulation, banner ads, social media ads, working with teams of designers, software engineers and programmers (Presage Studios for Lucas Arts & Broderbund Software, MarketTools, Intellitools)
• 3+ years working with boards, entrepreneurs, vendors, events and managing artists
• Recent UX Design certificate from General Assembly with research in online ticketing
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
• Proficient in Keynote, Numbers, Powerpoint, Presentation Graphics, and HTML.